Need Central New York Wedding Bands to Perfom Your Central New York Wedding Music?
Mike Bosetti, violin
Sonya Stith Williams, violin
George Macero, cello
Kit Dodd, viola
As New York's "premier" string quartet, the Clinton String Quartet provides concert-hall-quality music for Central New York weddings, receptions and parties, as well as recitals and formal concerts. As one of the foremost Central New York wedding bands, the Quartet's repertoire includes a variety of Chamber Music and other Central New York wedding music styles as well as private party styles appropriate for concert settings or background music. Our quartet can also provide the highest quality of music available in smaller ensembles. The Clinton String Quartet performs public and private concerts of both classical and pops programs. Several of these concerts have been recorded and broadcast by Syracuse area classical music stations, particularly those concerts which have included new works by area composers. Engaged regularly by religious organizations, especially during holiday seasons, the quartet has also recorded the soundtracks for numerous radio and television advertisements. The Clinton String Quartet currently has one CD available "CQ1" and is planning the release of another in the near future. The Clinton String Quartet performs regularly for the Syracuse Society for New Music and all members of the Quartet have been members of the Syracuse Symphony Orchestra for over 15 years.
The Clinton String Quartet has been Central New York's "premier" resident string quartet for over 15 years. The Clinton String Quartet has premiered many works by the outstanding composers residing in Upstate New York. This list of composers includes: Howard Boatwright, Joseph Downing, Daniel Godfrey, Ann Silsby, Sidney Hodkinson, Samuel Pellman, Robert Palmer, Malcolm Lewis and the late Brian Israel. Most of these concerts have been presented under the auspices of the Syracuse Society for New Music.
Many of their performances are held at Setnor Auditorium of Crouse College on Syracuse University's campus as well as Hosmer Auditorium of Everson Museum in Downtown Syracuse. Directions to each of the Auditoriums are below:
Directions from Central New York to Hosmer Auditorium
- Pick up NEW YORK STATE TRWY N / I-87 N toward ALBANY (Portions toll). Approx. 57 miles
- NEW YORK STATE TRWY N / I-87 N becomes NEW YORK STATE TRWY W / I-90 W (Portions toll). 134.0 miles
- Merge onto I-81 S via EXIT 36 toward SYRACUSE / BINGHAMTON. 4.3 miles
- Take the HARRISON ST exit- EXIT 18- toward ADAMS ST. 0.2 miles
- Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto HARRISON ST. 0.1 miles
- End at 401 Harrison St, Syracuse, NY 13202-3019
Directions from Central New York to Setnor Auditorium
- Find your way from NY to NJ onto I-80 W toward DEL WATER GAP (Portions toll), and you will enter Pennsylvania
- Merge onto I-380 N via EXIT 293 toward SCRANTON. 27.7 miles Map
- Merge onto I-81 N toward BINGHAMTON. 129.8 miles Map
- Take the ADAMS ST exit- EXIT 18- toward HARRISON ST. 0.2 miles Map
- Turn RIGHT onto E ADAMS ST. 0.2 miles Map
- Turn RIGHT onto IRVING AVE.
- End at Irving Ave & University Pl, Syracuse, NY 13210
- Click here for detailed local directions to park on campus near Setnor
Looking for Central New York Wedding Bands and Central New York Wedding Music?
The Clinton String Quartet has provided the finest quality music available for weddings, receptions, and corporate events for over 15 years. With the Clinton String Quartet's years of experience and extensive repertoire you could rest assured that the music at your wedding service or reception would be first class. Over the years the Clinton String Quartet has amassed a large repertoire to meet your wedding service or reception needs. The Quartet's current repertoire consists of literally hundreds of works, and as the Quartet receives requests, this list grows! Here are listings of small parts of the Clinton String Quartet's repertoire: